A few weeks ago Zoe from Hollywood Genes nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, Zoe! The Liebster Award is a way to reach out, connect, and encourage each other in the blogging community.
In order to accept this award there are a few rules to follow, so without further delay let’s begin…
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Thank the nominator in your award post.
- Place the award logo somewhere on your blog.
- You must state up to 11 facts about yourself.
- Complete the questions that your nominator provided.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you’d like (11 is the maximum).
- Ask your nominees a series of questions (11 is the maximum).
11 Facts about Myself:
- I watched GWTW as a teen so many times I practically have the movie memorized and can push a play button in my head to “watch it” with sound included.
View original post 942 more words